ST Catania job opportunity
ST Microelectronics (Catania)
The following profile is searched to join the Low Power Radios and Networks Team: Digital Telecommunications System Engineer.
Definition and implementation of advanced signal processing algorithms for the digital modem of various families of low power transceivers (including proprietary and Bluetooth Low Energy transceivers).
He/she will give direct contribution to the various design and development phases e.g.
- Contribution to system performance specifications
- Contribution to system architecture definition
- Definition, development and characterization of bit accurate signal processing algorithms for modulation, demodulation, data error detection/correction and ranging functions
- RTL implementation of selected parts of the system through High Level Synthesis techniques
- Contribution to test specification
- Contribution to lab testing on silicon samples
He/she will be based in Catania and will have direct contacts with the divisional design, application and marketing teams.
The ideal candidate is open to teamwork and able to define and plan his own activities ensuring timely deliverables.
Good knowledge and possibly previous experience in the following areas is requested:
- System modeling and end-to-end performance simulations in Matlab and C/C++
- Digital modulations techniques
- Digital filtering and signal equalization
- Error detection and correction techniques
- VHDL/Verilog design and simulation
- Lab RF testing
Per maggiori informazioni rivolgersi al Prof. Loreto Di Donato
Data di pubblicazione: 12/04/2023