ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR THE MASTER DEGREE COURSE
Curricular and educational background requirements:
To be admitted to this course of study applicants are expected to meet specific curricular requirements and have the knowledge and abilities as follows.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree awarded abroad. Undergraduates candidates are also accepted providing that they will obtain their bachelor’s degree.
- An adequate knowledge in basic subjects as mathematical and numerical analysis, linear algebra and geometry, probability and statistics, physics, chemistry.
- An adequate knowledge in the subjects specific of the degree course as informatics, control and systems theory, electronics, information processing.
- The ability to use methodological and operational aspects of mathematics and other basic sciences to describe engineering problems.
Good Knowledge of the English language, at least B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages attested as follows:
- IELTS: overall score 5 or higher;
- TOEFL: minimum total score 60;
- Cambridge ESOL: Preliminary (PET); Business Preliminary (BEC) or higher;
- declaration from the University where the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree was achieved stating the official language of the course was English;
- declaration to be a citizen of an English-speaking country.
FOR EUROPEAN STUDENTS
For general information, visit
- the department link http://www.dieei.unict.it/it/content/iscriversi-ai-corsi-di-studio-del-d....
- the UNICT link https://www.unict.it/it/didattica/immatricolazioni-e-iscrizioni
- Guida dello Studente per Academic Year https://www.unict.it/it/didattica/immatricolazioni-e-iscrizioni
FOR NON EUROPEAN STUDENTS
For general information and online application, visit
- the UNICT link https://www.unict.it/en
- the UNICT International Didactic Unit link https://www.unict.it/en/education/international-students
For any further information contact dr. Erika Magnano (email: email@example.com ).