Salvatore RioloDottorando - XXXIII ciclo Ingegneria dei Sistemi, Energetica, Informatica e delle Telecomunicazioni
Salvatore Riolo received the bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering and the master’s degree (Hons.) in telecommunications engineering from the Department of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering, University of Catania, Italy, in 2012 and 2017, respectively, where he is currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree in systems, energy, computer, and telecommunications engineering. From 2017 to 2018, he was an early-stage Researcher in high bit rate device-to-device services for 5G mobile networks with the University of Catania. His scientific interests include radio resource management for 5G mobile networks, green networking, mmWave D2D communications, and access protocols for massive machine type communications.
- S. Riolo, D. Panno and L. Miuccio, "Modeling and Analysis of Tagged Preamble Transmissions in Random Access Procedure for mMTC Scenarios," in IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications.
- L. Miuccio, D. Panno and S. Riolo, "A New Contention-Based PUSCH Resource Allocation in 5G NR for mMTC Scenarios," in IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 802-806, March 2021
- L. Miuccio, D. Panno and S. Riolo, "Joint Control of Random Access and Dynamic Uplink Resource Dimensioning for Massive MTC in 5G NR Based on SCMA," in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 5042-5063, June 2020.
- D. Panno and S. Riolo, “An enhanced joint scheduling scheme for GBR and non-GBR services in 5G RAN,” Wireless Networks, Springer, January 2020.
- D. Panno and S. Riolo, "A New Centralized Access Control Scheme for D2D-Enabled mmWave Networks," in IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 80697-80716, 2019.
- L. Miuccio, D. Panno, P. Pisacane and S. Riolo, "Channel-Aware and QoS-Aware Downlink Resource Allocation for Multi-Numerology Based 5G NR Systems," 2021 19th Mediterranean Communication and Computer Networking Conference (MedComNet), pp. 1-8
- L. Miuccio, D. Panno and S. Riolo, "Joint Congestion Control and Resource Allocation for Massive MTC in 5G Networks Based on SCMA," 2019 15th International Conference on Telecommunications (ConTEL), Graz, Austria, 2019, pp. 1-8.
- L. Miuccio, D. Panno and S. Riolo, "Dynamic Uplink Resource Dimensioning for Massive MTC in 5G Networks Based on SCMA," European Wireless 2019; 25th European Wireless Conference, Aarhus, Denmark, 2019, pp. 1-6.
- D. Panno and S. Riolo, "A New Joint Scheduling Scheme for GBR and non-GBR Services in 5G RAN," 2018 IEEE 23rd International Workshop on Computer Aided Modeling and Design of Communication Links and Networks (CAMAD), Barcelona, 2018, pp. 1-6.
- G. C. Valastro, D. Panno and S. Riolo, "A SDN/NFV based C-RAN architecture for 5G Mobile Networks," 2018 International Conference on Selected Topics in Mobile and Wireless Networking (MoWNeT), Tangier, 2018, pp. 1-8.
- D. Panno and S. Riolo, "On mm Wave Radio Network Planning based on a Centralized Access Control," 2018 International Conference on Selected Topics in Mobile and Wireless Networking (MoWNeT), Tangier, 2018, pp. 1-8.
- S. Riolo, D. Panno and A. Di Maria, "A new centralized access control for mmWave D2D communications," 2017 IEEE 13th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob), Rome, 2017, pp. 1-8.
visualizza le pubblicazioni